robots.txt - Figma Community Forum

# See http://www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html for documentation on how to use the robots.txt file # User-agent: mauibot Disallow: / User-agent: semrushbot ...

My buttons components are using Robot font but when I use the ...

Figma Community Forum · My buttons components are using Robot font but when I use the component outside of the library file, the text changes ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Does Roboto have different weights in Figma and in Google fonts?

In my Figma project, I've selected Roboto as the font. However, upon transferring the project to the developer, an issue arose.

Interactive Text Field - Figma Community Forum

I'm trying to create a prototype with a text field that is actually usable by the user (so that in the prototype preview you can actually type ...

robots.txt - Figma

User-Agent: Fasterfox Disallow: / User-Agent: Nutch Disallow: / User-Agent: spock Disallow ... community-index.xml Sitemap: https://help.figma.com/hc/sitemap.xml.

Include an example robots.txt with SMF2 (I posted my example)

I made a special robots.txt for my forum. It keeps search engines from viewing the calendar, which goes on forever, and from doing various ...

Text Property doesn't work - Figma Community Forum

Hi, After creating a button component and clicking on the text field to add the text property (under the text parameters), when I get to the ...

Latest topics - Ghost Forum

Discussion about the professional open source publishing platform. ... Robots.txt configuration · Developer help. 8, 1809 ... Ghost Themes - I'll code Your selected ...

Wrong robots.txt - Installation - Ghost Forum

Suddenly I am having this problem, I only noticed it because I saw that the google search console does not scan my site since October 23rd.

Disable search engine indexing - Webflow University Documentation

You can control which pages search engines crawl on your site in 2 ways: by writing a robots.txt file or by adding a noindex tag to certain pages.